We are looking for a Relationship Manager to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
To succeed in this role, you should be an excellent communicator, able to work with marketing and Seller Support teams and build rapport with online shops and physical stores. We also expect you to be a strategic thinker with an analytical mind and strong problem-solving skills.
Ultimately, you’ll maintain strong relationships with our company’s clients to boost our brand and profits in the long-run.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and sign potential client companies to cultivate profitable relationships
- Understand customer needs and develop plans to address them
- Negotiate terms and percentages of the contract
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively, aliasing with the Seller Support Team
- Make sure that physical stores upload and maintain SKUs to be recognized in the system.
- Educate the shops regarding elprices processes in order, packaging, delivery, financials and product management
- Promote high-quality sales, supply and customer service processes
- Aim to preserve customers and renew contracts
- Approach potential customers to establish relationships
- Gain solid knowledge of competitors
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager
- Knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) practices
- Experience in sales or customer service is preferred
- Problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or similar field